Every drop counts. Every person matters.
YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE!
Be part of the mission.
Join the journey. Support the cause.
- SPONSOR education for a needy child by pledging Rs.500/- (US$10) per month on half-yearly or yearly basis.
- PROVIDE financial assistance for a needy family by pledging Rs.750/- (US$15) per month on half yearly or yearly basis.
- SPONSOR a children of Mata Gujri Sukh Niwas by pledging Rs.2000/- (US$40) per month on half-yearly or yearly basis.
- INSTITUTE perpetual scholarships in memory of your beloved ones.
- CONTRIBUTE to Medical Reserve Fund, Education Reserve Fund, Emergency Relief Fund for disaster relief.
- DONATE generously for housing program for Sikligar Sikh families.
- SUGGEST and DONATE for new projects.
- Under Societies Registration Act, 1860 (S-15907 of 1985);
- Under Section 12A (a) of the Income Tax Act, 1961.
Tax Benefits in India
- 100% tax deduction u/s 35AC of The Income Tax Act 1961 for donations for Mata Gujri Sukh Niwas (Old age Home & Orphanage) in Kharar.
- 50% tax deduction u/s 80G of The Income Tax Act 1961 for other donations.
Write donation check of any amount in the currency of the country concerned in favour of 'Nishkam Sikh Welfare Council (Regd.)' and mail the same to any of following addresses.
If you are in Delhi and Chandigarh, please ask for donation collection at:
- Nishkam Sikh Welfare Council (Regd.)
Nishkam Bhavan, B-Block,
Tilak Vihar, New Delhi- 110018, INDIA.
Ph. 91-11- 28333377, 91-11-28334477
- Mata Gujri Sukh Niwas
Gill Farm, Village Khanpur, Kharar,
Punjab, Pincode- 140301,INDIA
Ph. 91- 9814230528, 91-9915110582
Tax Benefits in USA
NISHKAM Sikh Welfare Organization, USA, Inc. is a tax exempt non-profitable charitable organization-ID # 27-0722961.
For Donating One Time Or Pledging ONLINE:
- Visit website of ‘Nishkam Sikh Welfare Organization, USA Inc., at http://www.nishkamusa.org/donate/
- Please provide your full name/address/phone numbers and e-mail ID to Pay Pal and forward the message received from pay pal quoting receipt # or confirmation # provided by Pay Pal to email@example.com
- As an alternative, you may also write donation check of any amount payable to “NISHKAM SIKH WELFARE ORGANIZATION, USA, Inc.” and mail the same to:
17 Melville Road,
West Windsor, NJ-08550-2807,
(Ph: 646-338-0380- Cell).
You will be mailed receipt using which you will be able to claim tax-rebate.
Tax Benefits in Canada
Nishkam Sikh Welfare Organization Canada is a Registered Canadian charity (BN 863589651RR0001) with the Canada Customs & Revenue Agency (CCRA)
You can avail tax benefits in Canada.
- Visit website of Nishkam Sikh Welfare Organization, Canada at http://www.nishkamcanada.org/donate.asp