- Under Societies Registration Act, 1860 (S-15907 of 1985)
- Under Section 12A (a) of the Income Tax Act, 1961
- Donations in India eligible for exemption under section 80G of the Income Tax Act, 1961
- For receiving donations in foreign currency from abroad
- For receiving donations in kind under the Indo-US/UK/Swiss/German Agreements
Nishkam Sikh Welfare Organization, USA, Inc. is a tax exempt non-profitable charitable organization-ID # 27-0722961.
Nishkam Sikh Welfare Organization Canada is a Registered Canadian charity (BN 863589651RR0001) with the Canada Customs & Revenue Agency (CCRA)
The Council endeavors to have an effectual financial system in order to make sure that the money contributed by the donors is fully utilized for the purpose it has been allotted for. With this end in view, the Council maintains regular & transparent financial accounts, which are audited by the Chartered Accountant. The council is very particular in compliance of various statutory requirements.